1. Install Thunderbird according to their instructions. Get it at HERE
2. Open Thunderbird If the Setup Wizard Launches skip to step 5.
3. Click on Tools and Account Settings.
4. Click on Account Actions. Click on Add Mail Account
5. Enter Your name, Email address and Password. Click Continue
6. Thunderbird will get its attempt to get settings from the mozilla database. Click Create Account.
7. You may recieve the message below. If you do click Confirm Security Exception. Otherwise skip to step 8.
8. Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP).
9. Select the mail.ccc-cable.net account and Click Edit
10. Make sure your settings match the settings below. Make sure to use your email address under User Name. Click OK
11. Click OK.
12. Click Read messages to get started
Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved. Privacy